My Polyvore.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Bad choices.

Honestly, it’s not one of the brightest ideas for me to start writing this considering I am absolutely exhausted. I’ll probably just end up stop writing this with the hopes of finishing it tomorrow, but never look at it again. So maybe I’ll keep it brief.

At the moment I am in the middle of my VCE exams. These ones are the real thing. They basically determine lives. Today I had my last maths one (there was two) which means that I never have to do maths again, and I had my English one a couple of days before that. I now only have Literature, Business Management and Italian left.

Now instead of studying, a lot of the time I go on tumblr (http://nosebleed-danger.tumblr.com/ in case you didn’t know) or play games. I have to keep telling myself that I only have to wait 16 more days till can play The Sims without reserve. But the temptation of my five generation family often proves too much.

Well let me make a good choice right now and go to bed. I can’t believe that I actually made it to the end of this post. Maybe it is a sign that in the near future of 16 days I actually may continue to update my blog. Eh, I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment