My Polyvore.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Humanoid tokio hotel album review

ok well today i finally got HUMANOID :D  the delux version btw .ok so im going to write an album review each song by song and then at the end an overall one. ok so here goes….

The first song that is on this album is a song called Noise.. i really like this song, its a great started it gets ya going and it also has up lifting lyrcs! one my fave lyrics is …. make some noise, here n earth, noise, to the world,noise,make them know,that you care, make noise, noise. great huh

2. dark side of the sun – my fav song that i havent herd before. it also has good good lyrics but the music just makes me wanna DANCE *breaks out dancing*

3. automatic – the first single of humanoid, when it came on i could sing the whole song, naturally :D great song, catchy guess why they picked it as the first single

4.the world behind my wall – this is a much softer song, though it is a good song also. this song has one of the best lyrics of the whole album! oh, they’re telling me it’s beautiful, i believe them but will i ever know the world behind my wall, oh, the sun will shine like never before, one day i will be ready to go, see the world behind my wall. great huh?! oh and did i mention tom also plays piano in it :)

5.humanoid – my fav song on humanoid, its a bit heavy, a bit distorted and i LOVE it, though at the start there is a bit of screamo it’s not that bad. though not the best lyrics but they stilll good!

6.forever now – another up lifting song especially the chorus. i cant really get into it thogh

7.pain of love – VERY DIFFRENT, at the verses it dosent even sound like TH. but i still like. the chorus is very easy to remember, i have hardly listened to it and i allready know it :P

8. dogs unleashed – at the start is sounds like britney spears.its ok but its a bit gay dancy for me , but they lyrics are good

9.human connect to human – this is a saucy song lol. i really like it though, the chorus is sooo catchy, lol and there is a funny lyric human conect to human, girl meets girl, know wat to do, how can i connect to you. usually where it says girl meets girl, it say BOY meets girl. i just think thats funny. it sounds a bit evil lol

10. hey you – this sounds like we will rock you at the start, there’s that clapping part in there. but this is also one of my fav non herd songs, also good lyrics

11. love and death – this son also has also lyrics and the way the bill sings just makes it amazing too. love the lyrics -  love am i watchin’ you swim or just seeing you drown, is it a tragedy or a comedy

12.zoom into me – oh my god! when i was listening to this song i almost started crying the lyrics are soo beautiful!!! and the whole mood of the song, GOSH! zoom into me, zoom into me, i know your scared when you can;t breathe, i will be there, zoom into me my fave lyrics of the whole album!!! this is my fav song non herd!!! at a TH concret i will be crying and singing :)

13 phantom rider – this is a song only on delux, this has the best lyrics on the album, though its not the best song over all.  im not going to quote the lyrics coz it would take too long.

14. that day – delux – also a sad song, it sounds really scary (screamo) when it says  gonna be ok, one day, one day, that day, never came, that day. it s also a angry song

15. alien –delux- pretty good song, good lyrics meh

16. screaming – delux – one of my have songs, the lyrics are really meaningfull, and uprising

 

ok well my overall review is – not my fave album but also a very good album and i must admit that they lyrics in this album are the best and are most meaningfull

 

ok well i hev to go to bed im soo tired well im back and now i leave you with ….

image TH bonus content

xox sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment