My Polyvore.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Colours.

Colours.

I watched as the children ran about the park without a care in the world.

I missed being a kid. Even though I was only fifteen, it had been a while since I was able to act my age, be a kid again.

Kids lived in such a colourful world. Different to the black and white one I lived in.

Once you hit a certain age, the colour drains from that rainbow and you realise how cold and harsh this world really is.  You realise that no one is there to hold you up anymore and their loving words turn to hateful taunts.

One that colour begins to fade, there is only one thing that can bring it back, and that’s you babe, you can bring that colour back..

 

By wolfchildsarah

 

Ok, well i just finished writing that then. I’m not really sure where that came from, most of it isnt true but there are a few things that are especially in the fourth paragraph. And yeah i realises that the babe bit is pretty gay, but it just fit, lol.

Ok then dont forget to comment and check out a blog sort of thing that i just singed up for last night, i think its pretty cool..

No comments:

Post a Comment