My Polyvore.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3rd of February: A day of Horrors.

Hello! Aren't you all excited, it's just under four days till Santa comes. Personally I'm flippin' out because I just love the whole excitement of giving and receiving gifts. I also like wrapping presents almost as much as I do unwrapping.
Now the main reason for posting this little blog is something very exciting. It's to do with a band. Can you guess who? I'll give you a clue, look at the title. Yes, well done it is to do with The Horrors. Aren't you a little smartie. Ok, so we've established it's to do with The Horrors, but what is so exciting about it huh? I'm going to see them live, that's what!!
On the 3rd of February, five days after Big Day Out, and 11 days before my birthday I am going to see Tom, Rhys, Joe, Josh and Faris!!!! I'm going to breathe the same air as them! Shit, I'm flipping out. I know I'm going to cry, it's just a matter of how many. Maybe I'll have to ask my cousin, who is taking me, to keep a tally. Hopefully it's five times, because then they'll 'count in fives'... see what I did there, ow chicka chickaaa (the Mighty Boosh anyone?)

Ok, I should stop now before this gets out of control, and before I make a joke of The Horrors being on The Mighty Boosh.
Alright, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and eat too much ham and pudding, and get prepared for hopefully some album reviews.
Much love Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment