My Polyvore.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Only 18 days left + good quotes

Hey, its been a while since i last posted something on here. So that’s why I'm doing it now instead of doing it on my other blog. A great load of stuff has happened since i have last posted. If you want to go and check out what a mainly happened on my other blog. Of if you are too lazy(like me) i will summarise it all four you :)

-End of year exams start next week

-it was Courtney's party on the 2nd and we had a great time

-my class went to camp and i had to go to school, luckily niki is a good friend and she went with me, even though she could have taken them off.

-tokio hotel won best group and the EMA’s preformed and awesome performance if you want to checkout a bit of what happened, here’s a THTV epp.

-Bill kauitz was in a car crash, not to worry it was before the EMA’s so he’s fine as you can read above. But his car is not.

-It was my brothers B-day on the 8th he got a ps3 and i got him Invaders must die by the prodigy

-its only 18days till the end of school. YAY!

-and yesterday mark go little big planet, its awesome!!

that's pretty much a wrap up of that.

ok as it said in the title i’m going to post some good quotes/song lyrics all of which are in my school planer.

"Always remember, believe in today, believe in tomorrow, believe in yourself, and whatever happens, don't jump."

-Bill Kaulitz

‘Music has the power to take people to the planets and save them’

-Luke Steele

‘One good think about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.’

-Bob Marley

‘I believe with all my heart that every one of us has a purpose. It doesn’t matter what it is, but somewhere out there we all leave our mark.’

-Bill Kaulitz

‘Love the life you live. Live the life you love.’

-Bob Marley

No one knows how you feel, no one there you’d like to see, the day was dark and full of pain, you write help with your own blood, coz hope is all you’ve got, you open up your eyes but nothin’s changed. I don’t want to cause you trouble, don’t wanna stay too long, I just came here to say to you…

Turn around, I am here, If you want, it’s me you’ll see, doesn’t count, far or near, I can hold you when you reach for me…

By Your Side – Tokio Hotel

Oh my friend don’t get caught in yesterday. All the things we herd have left and made their way. Lower you guns even if love has turned to spite. We may find the enemy waiting in side.

Tales – Wolfmother

….i’m ready to fall, I’m ready to crawl, on my knees to know it all, I’m ready heal, I’m ready to feel.

Take me there, take me there, take me there..

Oh, they’re telling me it’s beautiful, I believe them, but will ever know, the world behind my wall.

World Behind My Wall – Tokio Hotel

‘Music dosen’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.’

-Jimi Hendrix

…when the world cuts your soul into pieces and you start to bleed, when you can’t breathe, I will be there, zoom into me.

Zoom Into Me – Tokio Hotel

Come on you can look at me, I don’t need to fit in, you can if you wanna see, touch I’m only human…

Hey You – Tokio Hotel

‘Judge me, I dare you’

Marilyn Monroe

‘No matter how sick she is or how bad she's looking at the moment, you still see her as the most beautiful person in the world. And if you’re really in love, you don’t care about all the other girls that are standing in line for you. You don’t want another night with any person. You just want her.’

-Bill Kaulitz

‘When Tom and I were young we had many liberties. We could stay up and go out later than kids in our age. But I never misused it. I never came back home drunk and threw up at my mother’s feet.’

-Bill Kaulitz
If I could do this for the rest of my life, if I could make my living with writing and composing songs - that would be ... the best thing ever.

-Bill Kaulitz

‘Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.’

i love the bill one about the chick, love It!

i dont really have much more to say so bye and hope enjoyed the quotes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment