My Polyvore.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tumblr.

Tumblr. It's a great thing isn't it? Oh, how rude of me, assuming everyone knows what Tumblr is! Well let me explain, it's a blog and in a way, it's kinda like Facebook, just with a lot more photos. You can post blogs - though, hardly anyone does - photos, quotes, links, video, audio and a few others. Then your followers, or randoms can ♥ or reblog your post.

I first found about this lovely web site by a girl that I used to talk to on Ning - she was aussie too - but then I found out about Polyvore - she showed me that too - and a lot of people use that for pictures.

Now, I'm going to show you some of my favourite.. I'm not sure what to call them, oh well, I'll call them tumblrs.

Because I am currently into vintage - I want to run away and live in a cottage with Patrick Wolf and wear vintage clothes and drink tea, a girl can dream ok?! - and so most of these will reflect that.

End Of March - My personal favourite. It has beautiful pictures of forests and cottages and floral patterns and Peter Rabbit.
I'm pretty sure it's a girl and I just found out she has a blog.

Psychedelic Mango - Now this is more of a music kinda blog. He - I know it this time - has very cool pictures of bands and stuff, plus he likes The Horrors and often posts pictures of Faris Badwin which is a very good thing for me ;)

Restart My Heart - This is a very big one on Polyvore. It has pictures of landscapes, quotes of love, and interesting pictures of people.

Run and Tell All The Angels
- I'd call this a teenager blog. It features lots of pictures of boys - with tattoos - of teenagers running a muck, and Vans, lol. Some times you need rebel inspiration ok? ;)

Tree Castles - This is another vintage kinda blog, but it features more people. It has beautiful black and white images of fawns, dresses and school boys.

Where Did All The Love Go? - Indie? Did you say indie? Well that's exactly what that blog is! It has pictures of boys, girls, music, and everything else that's indie.

Let's Just Blame The Weather - Another indie/hipster blog. All the photo's are taken by herself and or her friends. I think that's very inspiring by it's self.


And that concludes my Tumblr blog post. Now don't forget, I too have a Tumblr blog, and if I have convinced you to get Tumblr, or you have it already, you should totally follow me.

Oh and P.S I finished my story and got it printed out yesterday :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment