My Polyvore.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Helloooooooooo put the knife down ;)

The mighty boosh anyone? ;)

So I am on my brothers computer, with quite the head ache, I must add, and I’ve downloaded Windows Live Writer. If you are wondering why I should just do it on my comp, clickie here…

Jfhgsdafkjhdhjkasdhfj, guess what, nine days, yep, nine, N.I.N.E. days till I’ma fly to Italia :) I’m so fucking excided. I haven't started packing yet, I haven’t though about it actually, maybe I should, yeah, I should. (Aren’t blogs great?)

In my sickness in the last few days, I’ve watched a few movies. Yesterday I watched 500 Days of summer (I really liked it, I love Indie stuff) today I watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (wonderful movie, Heath Ledger was an amazing actor, so tragic that he died) and I’ve half watched HP and the Half Blood Prince (ahaha, no pun intended) Ok, so it’s not really in the last few days, but ya know.

So anyways, Ima see ya later,

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment